Karen Hanover – Featured Charities
“Don’t stick your head in the sand and pretend it’s not happening” says Karen Hanover. Get involved!
It’s easy to get caught up in our daily lives and forget that we must all do our part to help a world fraught with problems. It’s also convenient to think that the problems are too large for us to be able to make a difference. But if nobody gets involved, nothing will change. Imagine what would happen if everyone… EVERYONE got involved. We could move mountains.
We all have passions, causes, injustices which tug at our heartstrings. Follow your passions and get involved. Even a little effort, a small donation can make a world of difference. Encourage everyone around you to get involved with something and together, we can make a difference and change the world.
Karen Hanover’s Featured Charities:
- ASPCA – Help end animal cruelty
- Make a Wish Foundation – Make a dream come true for terminally ill children
- Meals on Wheels – Help end senior hunger
- Toys for Tots – Because every child deserves to enjoy the holiday season
- Greenpeace – Help save our planet from global warming
- Feeding America – Help end hunger in America
- Habitat for Humanity – Help end homelessness in America & around the world
The BBB Wise Giving Alliance Standards for Charity Accountability were developed to assist donors in making sound giving decisions and to foster public confidence in charitable organizations. The standards seek to encourage fair and honest solicitation practices, to promote ethical conduct by charitable organizations and to advance support of philanthropy.
The Better Business Bureau compiles a list of accredited charities. Click the BBB image below to see the list of accredited charities.